The lecture theatres are equipped with the following audio-visual equipment.
- Data Projector
- PC or laptop with Windows 7 and Office 2013
- Dual VGA laptop connectivity
- Remote mouse/laser pointer
- Lectern with control system
If you require any additional equipment, please email email@example.com
For the benefit of being able to upload your presentations, we have provided the following indico site:
In timetable, you should be able to login to indico and edit your contribution: click on your contribution, 'View details' then 'edit files' and 'add materials to the session'.
Those who aren’t on Indico can register for an account following the instructions available here. Alternatively, please email your presentation to Helen.Heath@bristol.ac.uk or Dave.Newbold@bristol.ac.uk.
Format and Technical Requirements
- The lecture theatre's are reasonably large, so speakers should use a minimum 16-point font size in PowerPoint slides to ensure legibility.
- To avoid potential problems with display fonts, please only use fonts common to both platforms (Arial, Courier, Courier New, Geneva, Georgia, Helvetica, Times, Times New Roman).
- For images in your presentations, it is preferable that the images are in jpg format. The image resolution must not exceed 1920 x 1080 pixels (width by height).
- Please ensure your presentation is using a 16:9 aspect ratio to fill the projection screens.
- If you have embedded video files to your presentation, they must be any of the following formats mpg, mpeg, wmv avi or QuickTime (mov)
- Do not forget to upload any video files separately in addition to your PowerPoint presentation.
Posters will be on display for the duration of the event in the Enderby room. Posters must be no larger than A0 in size (118.9 x 841 mm / 46.8 x 33.1 inches), in a portrait format. Fixing material will be supplied.